WHEEEE.my voice is still
lost somewhereee.
but nvm !
at least i can still sing.
totally busy these few days.
been going out manymany times..
causeway with jer and mama on sunday ;
justinian`s house and kbox on monday ;
bibibbi`s house today.
OH GOING
KBOX WITH REU IS SO FUN.
cause we get to shout songs out.
too bad my
darling jay leong was there for only a short period of time.
THE
WAITERS THERE ARE FRENLY.
justinian`s house.
hmm.
many damaged stuffs.
loll. xD
switched roles with bibibii.
just for her sake.
I`M NICEbibibibi`s house today !
that MESSY house of hers.like urghhh. =x
and i love her primary school`s choir`s REACH so !
- keeps a damn straight face.
almost perfected everythingggg.
I WAS SO
HIGH.bibibiibi, i ran after the bus again !
too bad you werent there to see me.
i`m almost done with our staccato bands !
I HOPE ALL OF YOU LIKE IT.=DD
song.skit.dance.skit.song.estonian thing !WE WERE STANDING BY THE CHOIR, AUDITIONING FOR THE PIANO..HA HA HA HA ! =xxxtmr`s the bigbig dayyeee.
HURRAYYY.let`s just pray hard that our item will be much appreciated !